COMDEXvirtual Theme Revealed, ‘New Business Solutions: Embracing Disruptive Technologies & Changing Delivery Models’
Industry Expert Tracks Include Cloud Computing, Green IT, Social Computing and Virtualization
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 18 /PRNewswire/ — Everything Channel, a UBM company, today unveiled the theme of COMDEXvirtual 2010 will be “New Business Solutions: Embracing Disruptive Technologies & Changing Delivery Models.” Since announcing COMDEX was returning as a virtual event, the team has worked diligently to develop an agenda that features meaningful and relevant content to support the needs of the high tech channel. As a leader and advocate in the technology community, Everything Channel identified an untapped market need to help better understand the disruptive technologies and changing business models that are influencing the way business is conducted. Designed for both technology suppliers and solution providers, the event platform provides a forum to educate, collaborate, and engage in meaningful discussions with peers and industry experts and offer practical recommendations on how to embrace this change in their own environments.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090603/NY26719LOGO )
(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090603/NY26719LOGO )
The Everything Channel team identified 11 content tracks to address the most pressing IT challenges and opportunities in the industry today. “The response to our call for sessions and speakers has been tremendous,” says Robert Demarzo, Sr. Vice President of Strategic Content at Everything Channel, and COMDEXvirtual Conference Chair. “We are thrilled with the insights added by our industry expert track chairs; they have partnered with us to develop track sessions that are comprehensive, cohesive, and compelling.”
COMDEXvirtual Tracks & Chairs Include:
* Business Management & Strategy: Build and Bullet Proof Your Solution Provider Business Model, John G. Varel, CEO and Chairman of the Board – Fusion
* Cloud Computing: Beyond the Hype & Into the Future, Amy Wohl, President – Wohl Associates
* CRN Test Center: Are You Ready for the Coming Tech Refresh Cycle: Assess, Purge & Perk Up Your Product Portfolio, Ed Moltzen, Managing Editor – Everything Channel
* Custom Systems: Component Selection and System Building for Small, Medium and Large VARs, Shirley Turner, CEO and President – Black Lab Marketing
* Data Center & Green IT: The Right Approach for Data Center Design Including The State of Green IT, David Mancusi, Chief Data Center Architect – Axis Point
* Mobility: Inside the Tornado of Disruption and Alternative Delivery of Apps & Information, Jack E. Gold, President & Principal Analyst – Gold Associates
* Networking: Voice & Data: Connecting the Clouds of the Future, Vince Bradley, CEO – World Telecom Group
* Security: From the Foundation to the Forefront of IT Security — a Roadmap for Success, Kelley Damore, Editorial Director – Everything Channel; Ed Hamilton, Senior Manager – Analysys Mason
* Social Computing: Leveraging Social Computing as an Important Business, Marketing and Customer Engagement Tool, Heather Margolis, President – Channel Maven Consulting
* Storage: Managing the Mountain, Mark Ferelli, Editor in Chief – CTR; Storage Analyst
* Virtualization: The Year of Virtualization Lives On, Barb Goldworm, Founder, President, Chief Analyst – Focus
“There is a strong need to engage the key players in the channel in lively and thought provoking discussions around the new technologies and business models that are fundamentally changing the way that we do business,” says Barb Goldworm, President and Chief Analyst of Focus LLC, and chair for the COMDEXvirtual Virtualization track. “Everything Channel has worked hard to feature leading experts and resources on the key industry trends to create a conference that is filled with quality content.”
COMDEXvirtual will be live on November 16 and 17. The Agenda at a Glance provides a schedule overview and descriptions of the eleven content tracks including the associated chairs and speakers. Registration is open.
For more information on exhibiting opportunities, please visit the COMDEXvirtual Sales Office.
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at http://www.everythingchannel.com.
United Business Media Limited (www.unitedbusinessmedia.com)
UBM (UBM.L) focuses on two principal activities: worldwide information distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, the development and monetization of B2B communities and markets. UBM’s businesses inform markets and serve professional commercial communities – from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists – with integrated events, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
Betzi Hanc, Senior Marketing Manager
508.416.1182 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 508.416.1182 end_of_the_skype_highlighting